The Prosecco derived from our riders demanding the comfort and ease of the ride. With the relax geometry of the rider's position, going the distance makes this ideal bike.
The original gravel and endurance machine from Blue Competition Cycles, the Prosecco is constructed from hydro-formed, double butted 6061-aluminum for exceptional weight and precise handling. The custom tubing creates a frame that is stiff at the bottom bracket, yet vertically compliant for increased comfort. Relaxed geometry and clearance for 40C tires add to its all day performance. The full carbon fork, internal cable routing, Shimano 105 components, and mechanical disc brakes compliment the build.
- Frameset: 6061 Hydro-Form Double-Butted Aluminum
- Wheels: AERUS Quantum AL-24 Rim: 24mm Depth
- Tires: Hutchinson Nitto 2 700c x 28c
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano RS-500 46-36
- Cassette: Shimano 5800 11-28, 11 Speed
- Brakes: Hayes CX Comp
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Seatpost: AERUS SP-619
- Handlebar: AERUS DR-AL-199BT
- Stem: AERUS Aluminum
- MSRP: $1,364