Introducing our new line of hybrid performance carbon endurance and gravel bikes. The Prosecco SP is specifically designed to provide comfortable positioning and offer a smooth ride, regardless of the conditions. Increased head tube height allows for a more upright position to increase comfort, while still providing a racing positioning to get tucked for speed. To increase the comfort of the Prosecco frame design, the highly compliant seat stays effectively absorb the imperfections of the road. The Prosecco SP gives you all the tools to fully experience the ride.
- Frame-set BLUE-TEC High Modulus UD T-700 Carbon
- Wheels Aerus Quantum AL24 Disc Aluminum, Height 24mm
- Tires Hutchinson Nitro2 700x28c
- Shifters Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur Shimano 5800, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 5800, 11 Speed
- Crankset Shimano RS-500 46-36
- Cassette Shimano 5800 11-28, 11 Speed
- Brakes Tektro Lycra Mechanical Disc
- Chain KMC X11L, 11 Speed
- Seat-post Aerus SP-700
- Handlebar Aerus CR11M
- Stem Aerus AS007N Aluminum
- Retail USD $1,566
**Weight limit on this bike is 220 pounds (99 kg).